Sunday 25 August 2013

Eden Graduates from Nursery School.

I cannot believe that it has been almost five years since Eden was born. I look back on her first few days with us at home and I think to myself, where has all of this time gone. It has passed way too quickly. But, having said that, and looking at her now; seeing how beautifully she has grown, I must say, that I could not be prouder.

We have come so very far together, as a family. Soon we will be walking her through the doors of a new chapter of her life and a very significant and important milestone in all of our lives. Enrolling her on her first day at primary school will mark her transition into the very real and big, wide world. I won't see her for a rather large portion of the day. For five days out of the week, she will be gone; entrusted to the absolute care of somebody else. It is a little difficult to get your head around.

I know she will be okay because my little whirlwind of a daughter is so happy and excited about being 'a really big girl,' who gets to go to 'the big-school' and do new and different things that distinguish her from her younger siblings. It is so awesome to see in her, her own sense of self-achievement.

I cannot help but be filled with excitement at the prospect of my amazing girl making even bigger achievements in life. I am one very proud mama.

My Beauty: Our nursery graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment